vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

Wouldn't you like to stop time sometimes?

I need a pause button! These last few weeks have been so hectic, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. School has started again for my children, my evening classes have started (I am now in training to become a chef), husband has been very busy at work with lunch meetings, evening meetings etc. So sometimes when I feel like I'm being lived instead of actually live, I long for a pause button.

Fortunately I have my own special pause button! Crochet! Nothing relaxes me more than a crochet hook and some lovely silk thread.


This is what I have been working on these last few weeks.




A necklace with matching bracelets and earrings (not yet finished) in pure silk off course and combined with pink jade beads and blue agate.

Another crochet collar. Someone suggested me to make one in creamy white with a twist of gold. I loved the idea, so here is the result.





And something funny. On one of the many Pinterest boards I follow, I saw this funny crochet ring and decided to make one myself. Also in pure silk obviously. Not your every day ring, is it?



3 reacties:

  1. Hi Inez,
    I found you blog on Made In A Day blog hop. Your jewelry is beautiful. I really love the ring :-)
    Have a great week,
    -Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen